Google+ Followers

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Postage Stamp People ATC Swap...

In my Paper Traders Group on yahoo, link on right side, I am hosting a 6 for 6 ATC exchange that is Postage Stamp People. You have through September 30th to sign-up so there is still time to join the group and let me know you would like to participate. I am asking that you post to the group you would like to join the swap as the database is acting a little wonky right now. I will then add you to my paper list and make sure you get to participate. Those signed up have until October 15th to get the 6 ATC's in the mail to me (all the information is in the database and I will email info to any last minute sign-up participants. Here are my 6 ATC's for the exchange.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, Patti. And I like how you interpreted it. I'm a stamp collector and like doing things with stamps. I put a lot of them in my latest altered book. Nice to see what you are doing.
    Cheers, Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, deze is geweldig!!!
    Liefs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pattie, just 'fairyrocks' Pam here, popping in from paper traders. I am wishing I would have had time to join this swap. Terrific postal people. Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, I am always happy to know what you think.